SID understands that systems modernization for any agency is an on-going challenge, matching “need-to-haves”, “want-to-haves”, and resources within the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) framework. Whether it is by introducing important upgrades to existing applications, integrating new software into the current system, or replacing legacy systems with entirely new systems, SID employs a Lean, stepped, transformation approach to establish the right process which, in turn, will set the project on the right track to an efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Systems/requirements development and enhancements
- Working collaboratively, SID can help an agency with one or more of the aspects of successful systems modernization:
- Web service and systems integration and deployment using Agile, DevSecOps or DevOps
- Develop software using No code, Low code, and traditional methods (Appian, Pega, SalesForce, Mulesoft, and MicroPact)
- Quality assurance and testing support
- Online application processing, business intelligence (BI), and reporting